David Archuleta Peru - Fansite for David Archuleta

4 sept 2008

Nuevo Blog de Archie en Dallas..!!


Update from Dallas
Hi guys. I'm here in Dallas, Jason's lovely hometown haha, and just wanted to mention how amazing the olympics were! I watched a lot of the track and field stuff, swimming, diving, gymnastics, and whatever else I could get a glimpse of while we're out doing' our thing. I wish I could have watched more! But it was amazing to see stuff like michael phelps. That's just crazy! I was only able to watch a small bit of the closing ceremony since our Houston show was going at the same time, but from what I saw it was really cool. So just wanted to ramble a bit on that haha.
On a side note I just wanna thank everyone sooooo much for your support with Crush! I was shocked to see it number 1 on iTunes and then I about died when I saw it number 2 on the hot 100 lol. Someone told me during the Sunrise, Florida aftershow about the billboard debut but I thought they were mistaken and didn't believe them. But wow! I'm just ecstatic to know that you guys like the song and thanks so much for helping make Crush do what I thought was the unthinkable!
I'm still working on the album and we're all trying really hard to do our best. Well we're at the venue now so talk to you guys later!


Directo desde Dallas.

Hola chicos, Estoy aqui en Dallas, la amada ciudad natal de Jason jaja, y solo queria mencionarles que impresionante estuvo las Olimpiadas. Vi muchas cosas de campo y pista, natacion, saltos de trampolin, gimnasia, y todo lo que podia cuando hacia mis cosas. Me hubiera gustado ver mas! Pero fue emocionante ver a michael phelps. Fue simplemente loco! Yo solo podia ver poco de la Clausura de la Ceremonia porque el show de Houston era a la misma hora, pero del poco que vi fue muy bueno. solo queria comentar algo de eso. jaja.

Mas aya, Yo solo queria dar gracias a cada uno de ustedes por el apoyo con Crush! Estuve sorprendido de ver en el numero 1 en iTunes y casi muero cuando vi que estaba 2do en los Top 100 lol. Alguien me dijo despues del show en Sunrise, Florida acerca del debuto en los Billboard pero pense que era un error y no les crei. Pero WOW! estoy asombrado de saber que les gusto la cancion y muchas gracias por ayudar a Crush en convertirse en algo imaginable.

Sigo trabajando en el album y estamos tratando de poner lo mejor de nosotros. Bueno estamos en la sede ahora asi que les hablo luego!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio